Buzz is a relatively defenseless creature, but finds solace in relationships with larger creatures. An integral part of the creature ecosystem, Buzz fertilises flowers hosted by plant types, allowing them to reproduce.
Going through old color spreads, I found this one. Can we just appreciate how even in the color spreads, Daz is irritated at Bon? Doesn’t it totally look like that? THEY’RE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME PANEL AND DAZ IS LOOKING OVER THERE LIKE HE’S CONTEMPLATING WHETHER HE CAN GET AWAY WITH SLICING UP BON WHILE MISS DOUBLEFINGER ISN’T LOOKING.
I love how Bon-chan is like the ONE thing that ticks Daz off. He’s like Croc in that regard; they both hate being teased.
It’s suddenly occurred to me that this spread seems an awful lot like a slightly awkward yearbook photo shoot.
meanwhile there’s luffy photobombing
- Croc: Voted Most Popular
- Nico Robin: Voted Most Mysterious
- Mr. 3: Voted Best Artist
- Goldenweek: Voted Most likely to eat entire bag of rice crackers in under 10 seconds
- Mr. 2: Voted Most Fabulous
Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn’t heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn’t she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.
These are all from the One Piece 10th Treasures special collector’s book. In celebration of One Piece’s 10th anniversary during 2007, other mangakas drew some of the characters in their own style.
- Usopp drawn by Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama)
- Sanji drawn by Amino Akira (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Luffy drawn by Hiroyuki Takei (Shaman King)
- Luffy drawn by Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)
- Straw Hat Pirates drawn by Nobuhiro Watsuki (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Luffy drawn by Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk)
- Sanji drawn by Takeshi Obata (Death Note, Bakuman)
- Luffy drawn by Tite Kubo (Bleach)
- Luffy drawn by Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball)
Shit is about to go down~!
Background Music: The Prodigy - ‘Invaders Must Die!’
I reblogged this just a short time ago, but then my boyfriend decided to do a quick translation of the text, since I don’t read Japanese.